Astramed Theraputty 110g
- Astramed® TheraPutty® hand putty is the standard in resistive hand exercise material.
- Squeeze, pinch, stretch or twist TheraPutty® using a variety of different finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises.
- With continued use you will strengthen hand muscles, improve fine motor skills, and decrease stress.
- Increase hand therapy options by pairing TheraPutty® with Astramed® Tools.
- Astramed® Theraputty is made from a silicone polymer and is gluten, latex, nuts, egg and soy free.
- Astramed® Theraputty has been a favorite of Occupational Therapists for years. Children enjoy developing their fine motor skills working with different resistance levels. This brightly colored, non-toxic, non-sticky putty is fun to mold and stretch, hide coins or small toys and play hide and seek! Use it on by itself as a fun fidget or use it alongside other activities for added variety. There are so many possibilities to explore with this versatile putty!
- Theraputty is made from a silicone polymer and is gluten, latex, nuts, egg and soy free.
Theraputty comes in it’s own plastic container for easy storage. This sensory resource is a must have for your therapy room or for the child who needs help developing the fine motor muscles in their hands and fingers